APPRISE - Self Organising Culture and Agile Mindset
“Apprising you of the entire transformational journey of agility and helping you becoming truest expression of yourself gives me the utmost satisfaction”. – Anuj Ojha
You have an exemplary role in dealing with feedback and making sure the Squad members have the courage to give feedback proactively by enhancing a safe atmosphere.
- Propose a strategy to deploy self organizing & cross pollination culture
- Constantly refine and stay current with emerging themes in the larger Agile community:
- Support the incorporation of emerging and new Agile practices and approaches across .
- Contribute to newsletters, blogs, and internal and external gatherings as they relate to Agile practices at .
- Be a change agent:
- Participate in Agile transformation at the location/team level.
- May lead an Agile transformation at location/team level .
- Advance the adoption of Agile across the organization and be a recognized resource in Agile competencies.
- Model continuous learning.
- Participate in an Agile Coaching community of practice; assist, coach, and mentor other Agile Coaches.
- Participate in regional Agile groups.
- Professionally coach; help individuals and teams reach their goals using techniques of professional coaching.
- To embed the culture of teal organizations who are self-organizing in their entirety
- Together find the growth plan for entire enterprise or business to beat the competition and continuous evolution to pursue our new self